If you haven't cried deeply a number of times, your meditation hasn't really begun. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:If you haven't cried deeply a number of times, your meditation hasn't really begun. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 9 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of times, the choice of the right song will save a scene. Or there will be a scene that's a little flat and you put in the right song and somehow it just comes alive. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:10 PM
  There are times when I am directing, and there are a couple of moments I didn't get the way I wanted, but I know I still have other angles to shoot and I have to be done by noon; I move on. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:07 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  If you don't listen deeply, the connection won't take place.... [You have to be] willing to be changed by the person you're listening to... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-18-2017, 09:23 PM