If you haven't cried deeply a number of times, your meditation hasn't really begun. - Ajahn Chah Quotes
Quote:If you haven't cried deeply a number of times, your meditation hasn't really begun. - Ajahn Chah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I came here with something in me that I inherited from my folks. So I'm going to do something called life and times. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
  I used to have a military officer travelling with me at all times with a suitcase - referred to as the nuclear football - in case it had to be used. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 09:39 PM
  The more deeply I search for the roots of the global environmental crisis, the more I am convinced that it is an outer manifestation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 07:27 AM
  Any child born into the hugely consumptionist way of life so common in the industrial world will have an impact that is, on average, many times more destructive than that of a child born in the developing world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 06:52 AM