Of course we can always imagine more perfect conditions, how it should be ideally, how everyone should behave... - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes
Quote:Of course we can always imagine more perfect conditions, how it should be ideally, how everyone should behave. But it is not our task to create an ideal. It's our task to see how it is, and to learn from the world as it is. For the awakening of the heart, conditions are always good enough. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sometimes what we imagine and the world aren't different things. Sometimes they are the same exact thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:52 AM
Last Post: soni
  There's such a wide variation in tax systems around the world, it's difficult to imagine a harmonized CO2 tax that every country agrees to... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 10:05 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  Russia has a strategy of creating the conditions that give rise to corruption, then exploiting that corruption to its own benefit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:14 AM
  It drives me nuts how I rely on my wife for everything. I can't imagine a day without her! - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 15 08-08-2017, 07:20 AM