We look directly into our suffering rather than try to become happy. The happiness that arises from this approach is reliable. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes
Quote:We look directly into our suffering rather than try to become happy. The happiness that arises from this approach is reliable. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The music is the message, the message is the music. So that's my little ministry that the Big Man upstairs gave to me - a little ministry called love and happiness. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
Last Post: soni
  We are close to a time when all of humankind will envision a global agenda that encompasses a kind of Global Marshall Plan to address the causes of poverty and suffering and environmental destruction all over the earth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
  We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 09:58 PM
  I get satisfaction when I write something I like, when I'm happy with it. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 4 08-11-2017, 06:48 AM
  The bipartisan approach filtered up through my typewriter. I used to say, "Mad takes on both sides."... - Al Feldstein Quotes soni 0 9 08-10-2017, 06:53 AM