Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes
Quote:Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Two-thirds of American movies are extensions of commercials -- they tell you how to feel and they tell you how to think -- rather than letting you figure it out on your own. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  Don't I yearn for the days when a draw across the throat made f**king resolution. - Al Swearengen Quotes soni 0 8 08-29-2017, 10:38 PM
  Ask yourself: If I can't avoid it, change it, or make it go away, what if I changed my response to it? What if I decided to stop letting it bother me? - Al Siebert Quotes soni 0 12 08-27-2017, 06:57 AM
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-16-2017, 07:28 AM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 14 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM