Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes
Quote:Meditation is a skilful letting go: gently but with resolution. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm old enough to know that a red carpet's just a rug, and I've been able to enjoy the pageantry without letting it go to my head. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:28 AM
Last Post: soni
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 07:34 AM
  Passing a tough resolution or threatening Iran will not bring about the desired outcome. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes soni 0 8 08-02-2017, 05:03 PM
  The problem is grasping the clock. So what do I do? Let it go, lay it aside - put it down gently without any kind of aversion. Then I can pick it up again, see what time it is and lay it aside when necessary. - Ajahn Sumedho Quotes soni 0 14 07-31-2017, 03:40 PM