So it is fair enough that you are paying me what I ask for, because it is my name you are using to sell the film... - Ajay Devgan Quotes
Quote:So it is fair enough that you are paying me what I ask for, because it is my name you are using to sell the film. If the producer gives me a guarantee that he will sell the film at a lower price to the distributors, fair enough, then I will charge less! - Ajay Devgan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  Yes, my grandfather worked with Thomas Edison on the electric car, and he sold electric cars at the 1900 World's Fair in Paris. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 08:45 AM
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 13 08-19-2017, 06:56 AM
  Let's not let the government sell us out. Let's fight for net neutrality. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:05 AM
  Demagoguery sells. And therefore, radio stations will put it on. But that doesn't mean that you can't do something else and also make it sell. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:02 AM