The difference being that in films, unlike in life, good does always win over evil in the end. - Ajay Devgan Quotes
Quote:The difference being that in films, unlike in life, good does always win over evil in the end. - Ajay Devgan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I haven't encouraged [Julia Marie Pacino] or discouraged her. I let her go her own way. I did say to her that I thought that she had a real gift, and it's a good idea to know that. It's always good to go with your gift. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 6 hours ago
  [Julie Marie Pacino]is a great ballplayer, which I wanted to be. She did make four films by the time she was 14 but we're not going to talk about that. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:43 AM