By getting into distribution and production, I am actually widening my base. - Ajay Devgan Quotes
Quote:By getting into distribution and production, I am actually widening my base. - Ajay Devgan Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  High tech companies that focus on research, development and production will learn that they can be the perfect complement to our world-renowned agriculture heritage. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 12 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  I once recommended [in a San Francisco Chronicle column] that a third arm - a plastic arm - be sewn at the base of the spine so that people could have a tripod to sit on while waiting in line, and it was taken seriously. - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 8 09-15-2017, 10:32 AM
  Love can only consist in failure...on the fallacious assumption that it is a relationship. But it is not. It is a production of truth. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 7 09-06-2017, 07:29 AM
  Well, you know, News Corp is the only real media global - that has a global presence that's involved in TV production, in movies, in publishing, in newspapers, digital media, et cetera... - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 24 09-04-2017, 01:02 PM
  The mere physical man is like the ant crawling on the paper, who observes black lettering and attributes its production to the pen and nothing more. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 16 09-01-2017, 06:08 PM