Rap is rhythm and poetry. Hip-hop is storytelling and poetry as well. - Ajay Naidu Quotes
Quote:Rap is rhythm and poetry. Hip-hop is storytelling and poetry as well. - Ajay Naidu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I really love storytelling, and I love the stories as they reveal themselves. It's an incredibly nourishing process; it's probably the closest I come to having a religion. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 19 09-21-2017, 11:36 PM
Last Post: soni
  Because the rhythm of conversation makes no allowance for dead periods, because the presence of others calls for continuous responses... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:46 AM
  Political thriller? International thriller? Financial thriller? Whatever you call it, The Ascendant is smart, edgy, fast-paced storytelling at its best... - Alafair Burke Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  I think that nerds, if you want to call them that, have only gotten more hip and assimilated into the culture. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 19 08-31-2017, 10:18 PM
  A lot of rap songs don't usually have a lot of melody per se. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:36 PM