I like the theatre because you paint with broad strokes. To me the theatre is stretching its definition really far. - Ajay Naidu Quotes
Quote:I like the theatre because you paint with broad strokes. To me the theatre is stretching its definition really far. - Ajay Naidu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Definition of a classic: a book everyone is assumed to have read and often thinks they have. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 22 09-22-2017, 10:38 AM
Last Post: soni
  But I'm the only one who can paint the moon, because I'm the only one who knows whether that's right or not. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:39 PM
  As the centuries unfold, millions of artists will live on the moon and paint the moon and Mars as we go out into the universe. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 17 09-19-2017, 10:38 PM
  I read somewhere that some people believe that the entire universe is a matrix of living thought. And I said, "Man, if that's not a definition of God, I don't know what is. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 20 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
  Our guys took Shop and Advanced Shop. Shop is when you make a chair. Advanced Shop is when you paint it. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 10 08-20-2017, 06:36 PM