You have to work with what you are given, even in Shakespeare. we have our form and it is important that we free ourselves through it. - Ajay Naidu Quotes
Quote:You have to work with what you are given, even in Shakespeare. we have our form and it is important that we free ourselves through it. - Ajay Naidu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Announcers don't do enough of the cat-and-mouse strategy and all the work that goes into it. You watch a broadcast and guys get the pitches wrong. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 5 1 hour ago
  The place that I worked I used to joke about it. There was a, every morning at 10:30 I'd come into work and I'd go into this cubicle... - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 1 1 hour ago
  Winning is only important in war and surgery. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  If winning weren't important nobody would keep score. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:39 PM