I got heavily into the drum-and-bass scene, which is really wicked. - Ajay Naidu Quotes
Quote:I got heavily into the drum-and-bass scene, which is really wicked. - Ajay Naidu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 09:01 AM
Last Post: soni
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM
  To me exposition always contains tenderness. While a dramatized scene is a way of proving and guaranteeing an emotional experience for the reader, exposition assumes that the reader is sophisticated and can see the universal. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:04 AM
  I had been working early in my life in films - since I was 11. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 10 08-01-2017, 06:34 AM
  I applied to American Repertory School up at Harvard at got in. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 11 08-01-2017, 06:34 AM