My family was very supportive of my acting. They didn't really have a choice because I got jobs acting before anyone could really say anything. It paid my way through college and helped my family out. - Ajay Naidu Quotes
Quote:My family was very supportive of my acting. They didn't really have a choice because I got jobs acting before anyone could really say anything. It paid my way through college and helped my family out. - Ajay Naidu Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As the days went on, I didn't mind the games. In fact, I looked forward to them. That was the easiest part of all... - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  God didn't miss any of us. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
  I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 06:29 PM
  My family and I reside on a non-working farm, although we have a couple of horses and the usual stuff like pigs, cows, and chickens. We really don't have an honest-to-goodness farm, more of a hobby farm. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:42 AM
  I didn't have a mother; I had a mama. I measure other women by the stature of my mama. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 3 08-19-2017, 06:51 AM