We have the Internet of Everything but not the inclusion of everyone. - Ajaypal Singh Banga Quotes
Quote:We have the Internet of Everything but not the inclusion of everyone. - Ajaypal Singh Banga Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nowadays, anyone who cannot speak English and is incapable of using the Internet is regarded as backward. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 8 09-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Last Post: soni
  As much as people are griping about the Internet taking sales away from artists, it's been a huge promotional tool for me. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:38 PM
  As it turns out, there is a thing called the Internet, and stuff does go out there whether the suits like it or not. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 08-30-2017, 06:51 AM
  In the '80s, I was the only game in town, I was the only one getting that kind of exposure in any rotation on MTV. Now with internet culture it seems like everyone is doing music parodies. And they're not all good! - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-30-2017, 06:42 AM
  The Internet is the ultimate in brand-centered buying. - Al Ries Quotes soni 0 11 08-26-2017, 07:31 AM