Negotiation talks are the best way to solve anything. We must replace wars and weapons with negotiations and talks. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:Negotiation talks are the best way to solve anything. We must replace wars and weapons with negotiations and talks. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The ideal weapons system is built in 435 congressional districts and it doesn't matter whether it works or not. - Alain Enthoven Quotes soni 0 12 09-13-2017, 09:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  Everyone talks about Spanish influences, but where is it?...Tell me 10 great Spanish restaurants in London....You can’t give me the addresses. Nor in Paris. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  I just released an op-ed in the "Washington Post" that talks about providing an I.D. so that everyone can have an I.D., primarily, the social security card... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 08:46 PM
  I'm going to be focused on doing everything I possibly can to help solve the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM