Negotiation talks are the best way to solve anything. We must replace wars and weapons with negotiations and talks. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:Negotiation talks are the best way to solve anything. We must replace wars and weapons with negotiations and talks. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm going to be focused on doing everything I possibly can to help solve the climate crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: soni
  If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 10:16 PM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:50 AM
  Throughout history, religious wars have always been the most brutal and cruel and merciless. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM