When I say that I am opposed to this budget, everyone says, "Well, what do you think the United States should do?" My response is, "Why should the United States do anything?" - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:When I say that I am opposed to this budget, everyone says, "Well, what do you think the United States should do?" My response is, "Why should the United States do anything?" - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would say try to tell stories that you care about as opposed to stories that you think will sell. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  A viewer as opposed to a filmmaker might see a film differently. But I'm extremely comfortable with my style. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 9 09-14-2017, 12:33 PM
  Philosophy had supplied Socrates with convictions in which he had been able to have rational, as opposed to hysterical, confidence when faced with disapproval. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 22 09-10-2017, 09:48 AM
  Literature deeply stands opposed to the dominant value system-the one that rewards money and power... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 11 09-08-2017, 08:32 PM
  The ethic of truth is the complete opposite of an 'ethics of communication'. It is an ethic of the Real The ethic of truth is absolutely opposed to opinion, and to ethics in general. - Alain Badiou Quotes soni 0 12 09-06-2017, 07:38 AM