When I was on my hunger strike, and I was in a hospital, the guards who inflicted all manner of injustice against me, and all manner of hardship... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:When I was on my hunger strike, and I was in a hospital, the guards who inflicted all manner of injustice against me, and all manner of hardship...I could witness that as a result of Ahmadinejad, they lived in a dream. They believed that paradise is around the corner and that all their demands shall be met. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The soul is that which denies the body. For example, that which refuses to run when the body trembles, to strike when the body is angry, to drink when the body is thirsty. - Alain-Rene Lesage Quotes soni 0 19 09-14-2017, 01:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  What we find exotic abroad may be what we hunger for in vain at home. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-12-2017, 07:29 AM
  An understandable hunger for ... potential clients tempts many [career counseling therapists] to overpromise, like creative writing teachers... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-10-2017, 09:43 AM
  I passionately believe that's it's not just what you say that counts, it's also how you say it - that the success of your argument critically depends on your manner of presenting it. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-08-2017, 08:39 PM
  Everyday hundreds of people came to the hospital... dying, and I have to introduce life into them again... my duty was to compete with death. - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 09:44 PM