All manners of freedom, including freedom of expression, freedom of conscious, freedom of thought...it accepts tolerance. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:All manners of freedom, including freedom of expression, freedom of conscious, freedom of thought...it accepts tolerance. But it is not an atheist society. Religion is the private affair of an individual...be present in the public domain, but state has to be clearly separated from religion. When I'm speaking, I'm speaking only for myself. At the same time, I know that these ideas have wide support among the Iranian population. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I don't talk politics and I don't talk philosophy or anything like that, but if you look at my work, you might get an expression of me as a person. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Failure's relative. I've always felt, even early on, if I lose the freedom to fail, something's not right about that. It's how you treat failure, too... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 2 hours ago
  Freedom, baby, is never having to say youre sorry. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
  When the voices of democracy are silenced, freedom becomes a hollow concept. No man or woman should be sentenced to the shadows of silence for something he or she has said or written. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  I'm not an alcoholic, I am freedom fighter against the teetotal taliban. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:55 AM