When I talk about secularism, I'm talking about theories today. To give you for example, one example: Those who consider themselves followers of Mosaddeq today are adamantly against federalism. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:When I talk about secularism, I'm talking about theories today. To give you for example, one example: Those who consider themselves followers of Mosaddeq today are adamantly against federalism. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  I don't talk very well. With writing, you've time to get it right. Also I've found the more I talk the less I write, and if I didn't write no one would want me to talk anyway. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-22-2017, 10:22 AM
  You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-21-2017, 11:38 PM
  Cats names are more for human benefit. They give one a certain degree more confidence that the animal belongs to you. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 16 09-19-2017, 10:29 PM
  We must do more to protect our neighborhoods and give integrity to our community plans. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM