Why did the regime put me in prison in the first place? I was put in prison for six years and it has been all illegal. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:Why did the regime put me in prison in the first place? I was put in prison for six years and it has been all illegal. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let that get you up in the morning and put the light in your eyes. I'm telling you, it makes you a better husband, mother, father, neighbor, citizen... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I kind of knew something was going on, and my older brothers and sisters were singing be-boppish kinds of stuff in the living room, and I was listening. I started singing, warmer than a summer night, at seven or eight years old. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I've been saying for almost 20 years that I need to do a jazz project and it ought to be either big band or I should do some jazz songs with a trio or quartet. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  Try to distill the character of your subject. Understand how he moves, thinks, acts. It's difficult to put into words... - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:02 AM