There are varieties of theories of revolution. According to one of these theories, only one of these theories, revolutions occur when there... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:There are varieties of theories of revolution. According to one of these theories, only one of these theories, revolutions occur when there is an explosion of rising expectation. And amongst the lower strata in Iranian society, we are witnessing an increasing rise of the expectation and it's clear that the regime is incapable of satisfying these demands. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  At eighty things do not occur; they recur. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  At the drabber moments of my life (swilling some excrement from the steps, for instance, or rooting with a bent coat-hanger down a blocked sink) thoughts occur like... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  The main ingredient of the first quantum revolution, wave-particle duality, has led to inventions such as the transistor and the laser that are at the root of the information society. - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 10 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM
  Revolution is like a love story. When you are in love, you become a much better person. And when you are in revolution, you become a much better person. - Alaa Al Aswany Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:49 PM
  I was watching Revolution, and the things I did in that picture, holy smokes! I can't believe I did that, it's like another person. It's the thought of it, it's just appalling to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 27 08-24-2017, 08:17 AM