I did join the Revolutionary Guard, but I was simply a simple Revolutionary Guard, never a commander. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:I did join the Revolutionary Guard, but I was simply a simple Revolutionary Guard, never a commander. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ...the emergent capabilities bursting forth from the revolutionary advances in the life sciences are about to make us the principal agent of evolution. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
  The signs that the world is spinning out of kilter are increasingly difficult to misinterpret. The question is how to convince enough people to join a critical mass of urgent opinion, in the U.S. and the rest of the world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:43 PM
  The struggle against poverty in the world and the challenge of cutting wealthy country emissions all has a single, very simple solution... Here it is: Put a price on carbon. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-14-2017, 06:53 AM
  The mass market eventually assimilates that which is innovative or revolutionary. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 10:59 PM