If you look at the discourse before the revolution, whether it is the left communist, whether it is the right secularist... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:If you look at the discourse before the revolution, whether it is the left communist, whether it is the right secularist...the entirety of this discourse was such that it encouraged the kind of ascendancy for a man like Ayatollah Khomeini. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists have just as much of a right to the public discourse as any ... people of any religious faith in this country. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-15-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: soni
  The cost reductions for renewable energy continue downward in a very dramatic way. We're in the early stages of a sustainability revolution... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-13-2017, 04:26 PM
  At 'SNL,' I wrote political stuff, but I never felt the show should have an axe to grind. But when I left in '95, I could let my own beliefs out. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM
  As a source of innovation, an engine of our economy, and a forum for our political discourse, the Internet can only work if it's a truly level playing field... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  A company will get nowhere if all of the thinking is left to management. - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 6 08-04-2017, 09:58 PM