The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:The Shah's regime was an incorrigible regime and after a while, when the revolution happened, the situation began to change, revolutionary conditions was created...we simply wanted to change the regime. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I used to say I wanted to genuflect to a woman, put her up on a pedestal higher and higher, way up beyond my grasp...Then I'd find another one. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:46 AM
Last Post: soni
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:39 AM
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 14 08-21-2017, 06:40 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM
  I never know what to tell young people when they come here. It could never happen for anyone they way it happened for me. It was all an accident. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 07:05 AM