Revolutions invariably don't solve the issue of justice, and in its place, suppression and limiting freedom replaces that idea. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:Revolutions invariably don't solve the issue of justice, and in its place, suppression and limiting freedom replaces that idea. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I strongly believe in the separation of church and state. But freedom of religion does not mean freedom from religion, there is a better way. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 10 hours ago
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 10 hours ago
  I don't have the illusion that there's any position or role in the world with as much potential for bringing about change as that of president of the United States. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 10:30 PM