The number of the opposition has certainly increased [in Iran]. There is more disgruntlement, but because there is no media, the voice of this opposition is not heard outside Iran. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:The number of the opposition has certainly increased [in Iran]. There is more disgruntlement, but because there is no media, the voice of this opposition is not heard outside Iran. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
Last Post: soni
  It's an important point, and every little bit helps not least because those who make those kinds of changes are more likely to make their voices heard as citizens. But the ultimate solutions are going to come through policies. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:12 PM
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:00 PM
  As it turns out, the scientific community has been addressing this particular question for some time now and they say that increased... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 08:16 AM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM