The number of the opposition has certainly increased [in Iran]. There is more disgruntlement, but because there is no media, the voice of this opposition is not heard outside Iran. - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:The number of the opposition has certainly increased [in Iran]. There is more disgruntlement, but because there is no media, the voice of this opposition is not heard outside Iran. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not like J.K. Rowling, where I know there's going to be this number of seasons, and I know exactly what's going to happen... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:13 PM
  You can't control the opposition, but you can control how you play, your energy level, your intensity on the ice. That's what we're going to do. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 20 09-14-2017, 12:52 PM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM
  The media insists on taking what someone didn't mean to say as being far closer to the truth than what they did. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-12-2017, 11:31 PM