The issue has two dimensions. One is the legal dimension and the other one is the issue at the realpolitik... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:The issue has two dimensions. One is the legal dimension and the other one is the issue at the realpolitik. [In the] legal realm, we believe in equal rights for all people in all nations. If Israel, the United States, Russia, Pakistan, other countries, China, have the right to have a nuclear program and nuclear bomb, Iran, too, must have that same right. Now, at the realm of realpolitik, because there is a global consensus against Iran, and because there are all manner of dangers facing Iran, I am opposed to this program. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There is no doubt that the issue of race is always present in American politics and in the politics of any multiracial society... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:28 PM
Last Post: soni
  No controlling legal authority - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  It should be lifted above partisanship because it's a question of survival. It's a moral issue. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:21 AM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 06:44 AM