The issue has two dimensions. One is the legal dimension and the other one is the issue at the realpolitik... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:The issue has two dimensions. One is the legal dimension and the other one is the issue at the realpolitik. [In the] legal realm, we believe in equal rights for all people in all nations. If Israel, the United States, Russia, Pakistan, other countries, China, have the right to have a nuclear program and nuclear bomb, Iran, too, must have that same right. Now, at the realm of realpolitik, because there is a global consensus against Iran, and because there are all manner of dangers facing Iran, I am opposed to this program. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The real issue is not whether baking biscuits is meaningful, but the extent to which the activity can seem to be so after it has been continuously stretched and subdivided across five thousand lives. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Last Post: soni
  The issue of Palestine has been there since more than 60 years. But more important since 1967 when the war was, ended in the defeat of some Arab countries. - Al-Waleed bin Talal Quotes soni 0 21 09-04-2017, 01:05 PM
  I was a huge fan of 'Mad' magazine when I was 11, 12, 13 years old. I'd scour used bookstores trying to find back issues, and I'd wait at the newsstand for a new issue to come out. My life revolved around it. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 8 08-31-2017, 06:41 PM
  We`re going to continue to move forward and fight. I just think that, unfortunately, the president-elect [Donald Trump] has chosen to address every issue. - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-29-2017, 09:53 PM
  Women have always had equal importance onstage, and working with them must have altered my sensibilities. I've never felt sensitive to the whole issue, because being macho has never been a problem with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 24 08-24-2017, 09:25 PM