In the West, when all of these reactors, nuclear reactors, are matters...part of the public domain, there are all kinds of supervision over them... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:In the West, when all of these reactors, nuclear reactors, are matters...part of the public domain, there are all kinds of supervision over them. We see that the ecological movement, environmentalist movement, organizes all kinds of demonstrations against these. They lie on railroads, they tie themselves to the gates. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One reads for pleasure...it is not a public duty. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:30 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  I'll continue to work to ensure that safety and I am honored to have earned the endorsement of the men and women who provide public safety in our city. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:13 PM
  I support public and private partnerships whenever appropriate in order to achieve our goal of a prosperous and vibrant downtown. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  The one hour live debate in the West Wing that we did was one of the most exciting times for me on stage or on camera, because anything could go wrong. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM