I have spent six years in prison, the last six years. Even if I was outside the prison, how much actual space was there for an investigative... - Akbar Ganji Quotes
Quote:I have spent six years in prison, the last six years. Even if I was outside the prison, how much actual space was there for an investigative journalist to do his work in Iran? But I know one thing for sure: That we, the Iranian people, are much more in line of danger than the West. - Akbar Ganji Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kafka could never have written as he did had he lived in a house. His writing is that of someone whose whole life was spent in apartments... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 18 09-22-2017, 10:31 AM
Last Post: soni
  What is a husband? He is the one who, with a touch, can bring back the starlight and glow of years long ago. At least he hopes he can - don't disappoint him. - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:48 PM
  I'm a huge freak, and always have been. I spent the first part of my life trying really desperately not to be one, and it was just a waste of time. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  Eventually there are going to be cities in space. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:45 PM
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM