If we do not take this road of dialogue and understanding then I fear for the next generation... - Akbar S. Ahmed Quotes
Quote:If we do not take this road of dialogue and understanding then I fear for the next generation. There are enough people preaching hatred, which encourages violence. We are living in times when technology, biology and chemistry have created the possibility of killing in large numbers. And, unfortunately, the cruelty and killing are often justified through a distorted interpretation of religion. - Akbar S. Ahmed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  We can no longer let the threat of an early frost send a chill of fear throughout a large portion of our workforce. Diversification is the only answer. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 15 09-19-2017, 10:12 PM
  Leadership requires the courage to make decisions that will benefit the next generation. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  Most good thinking has its origin in fear. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 7 09-11-2017, 07:29 AM
  For all his understanding of worldly concerns, when it came to fathoming the deeper meaning of his own furious activity... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-10-2017, 09:41 AM