If we do not take this road of dialogue and understanding then I fear for the next generation... - Akbar S. Ahmed Quotes
Quote:If we do not take this road of dialogue and understanding then I fear for the next generation. There are enough people preaching hatred, which encourages violence. We are living in times when technology, biology and chemistry have created the possibility of killing in large numbers. And, unfortunately, the cruelty and killing are often justified through a distorted interpretation of religion. - Akbar S. Ahmed Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Al and Tommy and I sharing the biggest laugh because it was predicted by everything we did in the first three or four records in my career. It was predicted in the grooves that we would be here sometime later on down the road. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:16 PM
Last Post: soni
  Fear is the most powerful enemy of reason. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-18-2017, 10:12 PM
  I remain optimistic that ultimately free speech and a free press where individuals have access to the dialogue will have a self-correcting quality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:12 AM
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:29 AM
  We have a planetary emergency. We have to find a way to create, in the generation of those alive today, a sense of generational mission. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:06 PM