I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:I think that Americans should gradually begin to adopt positive behavior rather than doing evil. They should not expect an immediate reaction in return for their positive measures. It will take time. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You can push your local communities to adopt more sustainable sources of energy and environmentally-friendly practices. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:38 PM
  We Americans write our own history. And the chapters of which we're proudest are the ones where we had the courage to change... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 10:03 PM
  My fellow Americans, people all over the world, we need to solve the climate crisis, it's not a political issue, it's a moral issue... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:04 AM
  You're going to see new processes that utilize waste as the source of energy, so there's no petroleum consumed in the process - that makes the energy balance uniformly positive. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-17-2017, 06:45 AM