We did not treat the Americans badly. They left Iran in a relaxed mood. The embassy was active here after the revolution. We didn't have any problem with them. They started it. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:We did not treat the Americans badly. They left Iran in a relaxed mood. The embassy was active here after the revolution. We didn't have any problem with them. They started it. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Americans have the right to have their medical decisions made by them and their doctors, and not by those bureaucrats sitting behind a computer screen hundreds of miles away. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I see myself in the mold of Rin Tin Tin. It didn't go to his head either. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 10 hours ago
  How could this Y2K be a problem in a country where we have Intel and Microsoft? - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 11 hours ago
  Because these consequences are distributed globally, the problem masquerades as a distraction... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:57 PM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:19 PM