I believe the main solution is to gain the trust of Europe and America and to remove their concerns over the peaceful nature of our nuclear... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:I believe the main solution is to gain the trust of Europe and America and to remove their concerns over the peaceful nature of our nuclear industry and to assure them that there will never be a diversion to military use. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In America most everybody who's Italian is half Italian. Except me. I'm all Italian. I'm mostly Sicilian, and I have a little bit of Neapolitan in me. You get your full dose with me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 07:06 AM
Last Post: soni
  A lot of actors choose parts by the scripts, but I don't trust reading the scripts that much. I try to get some friends together and read a script aloud... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 06:49 AM
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 08-22-2017, 10:03 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 08-22-2017, 08:19 AM
  America gets the politicians they deserve. That's it. And you keep struggling. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 08-22-2017, 08:18 AM