We do not trust the goodwill of the U.S. They have cut the ties. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:We do not trust the goodwill of the U.S. They have cut the ties. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To cut out every negative root would simultaneously mean choking off positive elements that might arise from it further up the stem of the plant... - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 14 09-10-2017, 09:44 AM
Last Post: soni
  Via the squares on the chessboard, the Indians explain the movement of time and the age, the higher influences which control the world and the ties which link Chess with the human soul - Al-Masudi Quotes soni 0 28 09-02-2017, 10:42 AM
  Are you ready to cut off your head and place your foot on it? If so, come; Love awaits you! Love is not grown in a garden... - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:05 PM
  To completely trust in Allah is to be like a child who knows deeply that even if he does not call for the mother, the mother is totally aware of his condition and is looking after him. - Al-Ghazali Quotes soni 0 12 09-01-2017, 05:49 PM
  I cut my teeth playing rock songs on the accordion when I was a teenager and my friends always thought that was extremely amusing... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 18 08-31-2017, 10:15 PM