I think the elections have gone well, although there is so much insecurity in Iraq... - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:I think the elections have gone well, although there is so much insecurity in Iraq. So far during the counting of ballots, there has not been a significant complaint. We have to wait to see what the outcome of the counting is. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:44 PM
Last Post: soni
  Take it from me-elections matter. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-15-2017, 10:11 PM
  As someone who's spent time with our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan on USO tours and met wounded warriors at Walter Reed and Bethesda... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 14 08-10-2017, 07:31 AM
  Call-time has renewed my faith in the need for public financing of elections. 'Call-time' is where I as the candidate, sit in a room with my 'call-time manager,' and a phone... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:30 AM
  I have to say that elections, even in the most peaceful region, always make the hardest time for regional state institutions, including security structures. - Akhmad Kadyrov Quotes soni 0 9 08-03-2017, 10:18 PM