Condi Rice talks tough but she cannot be tough herself. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:Condi Rice talks tough but she cannot be tough herself. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leadership demands that we make tough choices. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 8 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  Everyone talks about Spanish influences, but where is it?...Tell me 10 great Spanish restaurants in London....You can’t give me the addresses. Nor in Paris. - Alain Ducasse Quotes soni 0 15 09-13-2017, 09:38 PM
  I just released an op-ed in the "Washington Post" that talks about providing an I.D. so that everyone can have an I.D., primarily, the social security card... - Al Sharpton Quotes soni 0 9 08-27-2017, 08:46 PM