Condi Rice talks tough but she cannot be tough herself. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes
Quote:Condi Rice talks tough but she cannot be tough herself. - Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That's the way to live - around people who care. It may be a tough ride, but something is going to come out of it. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:11 AM
Last Post: soni
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:23 AM
  Jerry Rice made the decision and we honestly tried to accommodate him the best way we can. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM
  Approximately four years ago, we were told that Jerry Rice would be a free agent and there were people who felt that he no longer could contribute. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 12 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM
  Spring being a tough act to follow, God created June. - Al Bernstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-09-2017, 07:19 AM