My great grandma, she's in her 80s, so she tells me a lot about the things she's seen. I learn a lot from her. - Akeem Ayers Quotes
Quote:My great grandma, she's in her 80s, so she tells me a lot about the things she's seen. I learn a lot from her. - Akeem Ayers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There was once a great actor named George C. Scott. He was on stage in the Delacourt Theater in Central Park, where they do Shakespear... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  When you're reading some of the great plays, when you do what I call "taking up with a writer," something happens. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:47 AM
  Romantic love can be a lot of crap, though, let me tell you. And it can hurt you. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:45 AM
  I turned down a lot of films before I made my first one. I knew that it was time for me to get into movies. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 09:43 AM