You've got to be a Lakers fan growing up in L.A. with all these championships. - Akeem Ayers Quotes
Quote:You've got to be a Lakers fan growing up in L.A. with all these championships. - Akeem Ayers Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'd seen 'Interview with A Vampire' and saw Dracula movies growing up, but I never thought, 'I love vampires; I have to do a show about vampires.' - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-20-2017, 07:27 PM
Last Post: soni
  Either you're growing or you're decaying; there's no middle ground. If you're standing still, you're decaying. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:50 AM
  It was no longer her absence that wounded me, but my growing indifference to it. Forgetting, however calming, was also a reminder of infidelity to what I had at one time held so dear. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-08-2017, 08:26 PM
  I'm a music fan, and I can listen to the radio, or music, without thinking, "How am I going to screw this up?"... - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 15 09-01-2017, 06:37 AM
  I think I'm equally as abusive as the editors normally are for the "Letters and Tomatoes" column, which is the fan mail part of MAD Magazine and an ongoing feature. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 11 08-31-2017, 06:50 PM