I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table... - Akhil Quotes
Quote:I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table. I sent her a bottle of the most expensive wine on the menu. She sent me a note: 
"I will not touch a drop of this wine unless you can assure me that you have seven inches in your pants." So I wrote back: "Give me the wine. As gorgeous as you are, I'm not cutting off three inches for anyone. - Akhil Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If you are flattering a woman, it pays to be a little more subtle. You don't have to bother with men, they believe any compliment automatically. - Alan Ayckbourn Quotes soni 0 6 09-19-2017, 10:25 PM
Last Post: soni
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  No man or woman of the humblest sort can really be strong, gentle and good, without the world being better for it, without somebody being helped and comforted by the very existence of that goodness. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:36 AM
  When a woman has five cats, she doesn't have to be 'made crazy' - alan Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:36 AM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM