I thought it was quite wonderful coming to America. I think immigration is a very difficult thing, but America is a very wonderful place. - Akhil Quotes
Quote:I thought it was quite wonderful coming to America. I think immigration is a very difficult thing, but America is a very wonderful place. - Akhil Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 55 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
  The thing that interests me far more than anything is creating music, songwriting and arranging, and in that context drumming itself is a means... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 10:03 AM
  The first thing I noticed about him was that he was born the same year I was drafted. ... That's a pretty scary thought. - Al MacInnis Quotes soni 0 8 Today, 08:26 AM
  The youngsters coming up now just go through the motions necessary to make the play. They should bounce around a little, show some life and zip... - Al Lopez Quotes soni 0 6 Today, 08:25 AM