To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:To be satisfied with a little, is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We face a climate crisis now that is the most serious challenge our civilization has ever confronted. And the greatest country in the world [America] has to remain a part of this unprecedented global agreement to deal with it. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 AM
Last Post: soni
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  The climate crisis is the greatest challenge humanity has ever faced. From not only the warming of the earth with higher global temperatures... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 04:19 PM
  I've come to realize that I perform best when I'm letting my subconscious mind hit the ball and my conscious mind is otherwise occupied. - Al Geiberger Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 10:33 PM
  I grew up in Minnesota, where we treasure our tradition of civic engagement - and our record of having the nation's highest voter participation. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:10 AM