Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whatever your condition, you can be happy if you have the right attitude. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 8 7 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The more you think, the more you ruin things. Art has to come viscerally; otherwise, forget it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Art is commenting on what's going on around you in your life. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 08:49 AM
  I discovered is that I have a couple of valves that were leaky and had been giving, gave me a problem then... - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:18 PM
  I would still be singing, because it's part of my heart and my soul, and it lifts me up. Find something you would do for free. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 08-19-2017, 11:03 PM