Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:Those who gave thee a body, furnished it with weakness; but He who gave thee Soul, armed thee with resolution. Employ it, and thou art wise; be wise and thou art happy. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why do we not care to acknowledge them? The cattle, the body count. We still don't like to admit the war was even partly... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:09 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm not "happy" but I'm not unhappy about it. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 20 09-22-2017, 10:32 AM
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  Happy relationships are boring. We all want them in our own life. But I don't want to watch them on TV. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-20-2017, 07:20 PM