When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the lustre of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Look at how goddamn ugly the stars are. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  We rush for the stars as we crawl toward our graves. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:44 PM
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:36 PM
  Rock n Roll Animal, the live album, is one of the greatest live albums out there. It was a huge influence on me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:00 AM
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM