Thinking, understanding, reasoning, willing, call not these Soul They are its actions, but they are not its essence. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:Thinking, understanding, reasoning, willing, call not these Soul They are its actions, but they are not its essence. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm naturally an optimist, but my basis for hope is rooted in my understanding of human nature. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Today, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  We have to use our reasoning capacity and set long-term goals based on our deepest values. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 10:53 PM
  No matter how hard the loss, defeat might serve as well as victory to shake the soul and let the glory out. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 Yesterday, 10:34 PM
  As long as the government's actions are secret, it cannot be held accountable. A government for the people and by the people should be transparent to the people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-14-2017, 10:31 PM
  Future generations may well have occasion to ask themselves, "What were our parents thinking? Why didn't they wake up when they had a chance?" We have to hear that question from them, now. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-13-2017, 04:24 PM