Thinking, understanding, reasoning, willing, call not these Soul They are its actions, but they are not its essence. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:Thinking, understanding, reasoning, willing, call not these Soul They are its actions, but they are not its essence. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
Last Post: soni
  I lack what the English call character, by which they mean the power to refrain. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 8 09-23-2017, 06:01 PM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM
  I think sexuality is a window into someone's soul. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:18 PM