As a rock on the seashore he standeth firm, and the dashing of the waves disturbeth him not... - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:As a rock on the seashore he standeth firm, and the dashing of the waves disturbeth him not. He raiseth his head like a tower on a hill, and the arrows of fortune drop at his feet. In the instant of danger, the courage of his heart here, and scorn to fly. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  With buildering, I get to keep that element of danger. Plus, I very much like the feeling of height, and buildings have even more of a feeling of height than rock faces. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:49 PM
Last Post: soni
  Soloing is the most beautiful way of climbing; no material constrains, just you and the rock, the sun, nature; a kind of school for courage, willpower and self-confidence. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 17 09-14-2017, 12:47 PM
  Responsible for wrapping the iron fist of authority in its velvet glove is Jane Axtell, head of the accountancy firm's Human Resources department. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 28 09-10-2017, 09:53 AM
  Let death find us as we are building up our matchstick protests against its waves. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 10 09-10-2017, 09:39 AM
  I don't want to pooh-pooh modern pop. I appreciate that as well, but my personal favorite kind of music is guitar-based rock. I like grunge and garage bands and alternative music, but that's more my personal taste. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 17 09-01-2017, 06:40 AM