The lips of the wise are as the doors of a cabinet; no sooner are they opened, but treasures are poured out before thee. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:The lips of the wise are as the doors of a cabinet; no sooner are they opened, but treasures are poured out before thee. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What she was finding also was how one book led to another, doors kept opening wherever she turned and the days weren't long enough for the reading she wanted to do. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: soni
  A girl becomes a wife with her eyes wide open. She knows that those sweetest words, 'I take thee to be my wedded husband,' really mean... - Alan Beck Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:47 PM
  It's better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-17-2017, 11:18 PM
  What I can't completely understand is most other people's fascination with what the famous among us do with their lips and the rest of their bodies... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 14 09-16-2017, 07:33 AM
  Be as smart as you can, but remember that it is always better to be wise than to be smart. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 12 09-16-2017, 07:29 AM