In all thy undertakings, let a reasonable assurance animate thy endeavors if thou despairest of success, thou shalt not succeed. - Akhenaton
Quote:In all thy undertakings, let a reasonable assurance animate thy endeavors if thou despairest of success, thou shalt not succeed. - Akhenaton 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I tried to explain to her the significance of the great poet, but without much success, The Waste Land not figuring very largely in Mam's scheme of things... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-22-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  I feel great. I'm right there for the top two. I know my long is a very strong program and I've had lots of success with it, so I feel confident going into the long. Just fix up that loop. - Alaine Chartrand Quotes soni 0 16 09-15-2017, 10:29 AM
  If you've climbed the first 140 meters it doesn't mean that you've succeeded; you are going to succeed by climbing the last 10 meters. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 15 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM
  That is an important part of my success. Another big part of my success is that I hated not to finish a race. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 20 09-13-2017, 09:54 PM
  I have had some problems because the French don't like people to have success, they don't like the number one. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 19 09-13-2017, 09:52 PM