Why seeketh thou revenge, O man! with what purpose is it that thou pursuest it? Thinkest thou to pain thine adversary by it? Know that thou thyself feelest its greatest torments. - Akhenaton Quotes
Quote:Why seeketh thou revenge, O man! with what purpose is it that thou pursuest it? Thinkest thou to pain thine adversary by it? Know that thou thyself feelest its greatest torments. - Akhenaton Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I am doing nothing, I like to be doing nothing to some purpose. That is what leisure means. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:04 PM
Last Post: soni
  That's a bit like asking a man crawling across the Sahara whether he would prefer Perrier or Malvern water. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:26 AM
  I do not believe that defending traditional marriage between one man and one woman excludes anybody or usurps anybody's civil rights and denies anybody their civil rights. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:11 PM
  It cannot take decades to resurrect, we must act immediately with purpose and enthusiasm to rebuild. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 10 09-19-2017, 10:10 PM
  Some of the greatest things, as I understand, they have come about by serendipity, the greatest discoveries - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 24 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM