The Empress has been connected with the ideas of universal fecundity and in a general sense with activity. - A. E. Waite Quotes
Quote:The Empress has been connected with the ideas of universal fecundity and in a general sense with activity. - A. E. Waite Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It was a compromise. There was a sense that I could write my own memoirs, and Larry [Grobel] would help me down the line, or maybe not, maybe he was too close to me. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  [Oscar Wilde's Salome screenplay] is not autobiographical in a sense where you go to my house and see my kids and stuff like that, but that's why I guess it's semi-autobiographical. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
  To be really obvious about something, if somebody straps an M1 on your shoulder and throws you in Iraq, you're going to get a sense of what the hell's going on there... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 8 hours ago
  When you perform with a live audience, the audience comes back to you, so that you and the audience are giving to each other, in a sense. It's an extraordinary thing. It's wild turf up there. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 07:04 AM
  There is only one way of surviving all the early heartbreaks in this business. You must have a sense of humor... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 10:14 PM