To me exposition always contains tenderness. While a dramatized scene is a way of proving and guaranteeing an emotional experience for the reader, exposition assumes that the reader is sophisticated and can see the universal. - Akhil Sharma Quotes
Quote:To me exposition always contains tenderness. While a dramatized scene is a way of proving and guaranteeing an emotional experience for the reader, exposition assumes that the reader is sophisticated and can see the universal. - Akhil Sharma Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The actor becomes an emotional athlete. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 10 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  So what if I never win my fifth gold medal; It's only one end of the string. It's competing that matters. It's proving that there is a place for guys like me in sports. It's a persona challenge to extend myself. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:47 PM
  Don't just learn something from every experience, learn something positive. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:41 PM
  I'm a natural born show off. I love performing, and at school we had a really good music scene and an even better drama scene... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:58 AM
  I love doing film soundtracks and working with directors on how they want the scene to be portrayed on audio as opposed to visual. I like the collaborative effort of working with people. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM