First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode,... - A. E. Waite Quotes
Quote:First Conjuration Addressed to Emperor Lucifer. Emperor Lucifer, Master and Prince of Rebellious Spirits, I adjure thee to leave thine abode, in what-ever quarter of the world it may be situated and come hither to communicate with me. - A. E. Waite Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:56 AM
Last Post: soni
  We owe an historic debt to American Indians. They have a unique set of concerns that haven't been addressed, and I'd like to stand with them. Also, I'd like to get their views on immigration. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:33 PM
  If someone hacks your password, you can change it - as many times as you want. You can't change your fingerprints. You have only ten of them. And you leave them on everything you touch; they are definitely not a secret. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:00 PM
  I hate partying. If I'm forced to go to a party or a social gathering, I go in at 9:30 and leave at 10 P.M. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 13 08-07-2017, 07:14 PM
  Drunken Master (the first one). If I hadn't seen this movie, I would never have come up with Dragonball. - Akira Toriyama Quotes soni 0 5 08-06-2017, 08:34 PM